Sunday, September 16, 2007

A.O.C. & The Cutting Room

A.O.C. is French Bistro located on West 4th Street at the corner of Grove and Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village. Dennis and I went there for dinner last night and it was divine. The dishes have great presentation and the service is fabulous. I give it a ten! I am totally bummed that of all days I didn't bring my camera with me otherwise I would have pictures to share too. For dinner, we shared the onion soup, I had the Cotes d'Agneau (grilled lamb chop of course) and he had the Entrecote (angus shell steak with peppercorn sauce). Is your mouth drooling yet?

They have a lovely garden setting in the back of the restaurant and last night was a great night to eat outdoors. Simply delightful all around restaurant and I highly recommend it. The cozy atmosphere of the restaurant is great for a date night.

After that we were off to The Cutting Room, not right away but we eventually settled there for the night. It is a great hang out bar/lounge/music scene. One of the co-owners is Chris Noth! All you Sex in the City girls know him as Mr. Big! How awesome would it be to actually see him there one day. Well, I am hoping that one of my next visits I will get that opportunity. They have a room in the back of the bar where bands play. This place is great for socializing and having a very well made drink by one of the bartenders.

If you are ever in New York, make sure that you check out these two locations if you haven't already done so!

No comments: